Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A change of scenery

I've just come to the Teaching practice prep lab that we were given for our final teaching practice by the college. It's a pretty decent room and the computers here are better than the ones in the library or my laptop. And I was getting a bit of work done when two idiots came in.

To be fair they're probably perfectly lovely people with as much right to be here as me and a load of work to do. But I still can't help hate them for taking up seats in what would be a lovely, peaceful and empty room. It's the same at home, esepecially when it's time to do a bit of work. When people are around I notice how much I'd rather they weren't there. Not to sound overly anti social. I repeat, this is just when I want to do some study. I love you guys all the rest of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment